Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Your Online Therapist Returns

I wanted to update everyone that had been following or will begin following my blogs that I am once again back and ready to write. Many changes have been occurring over the past year to two years and all of the changes have been in preparation for steps in a journey personally and professionally that will add to this blog in dynamic ways. I am preparing to take steps that will have me joining a very dear friend as we embark on a new private practice together which has been a dream of ours for some time.  I am also working with a publisher in preparing to complete my book on healthy building blocks in a relationship as well completion of children's books that can be utilized by parents, therapists or schools to help children with current issues such as bullying and self esteem issues. Over the next year or two this blog will not only be utilized for articles I write on therapeutic topics but as a way for my followers to stay up to date on publication of books and possible speaking engagements that I will be making in the future. I look forward to having all my followers join me on this journey as we embrace the future without fear, never looking back at the past with regret, and remembering that the present moment defines that future ahead.

Its great to be back and again I apologize for leaving you for a time with no new articles to read. Are you ready to take this journey with me? Lets get started.


No comments:

Post a Comment